Use this form to submit your Master of Public Administration Applied Research Project to the Research and Scholarship Repository. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the University Libraries Research Data Services: UL-RDS@txstate.edu
Enter student author information below:
Enter the Applied Research Project Advisor name and email below:
Enter the names and emails for Applied Research Project Committee Member(s) below:
Enter information about the Master of Master of Public Administration Program Applied Research Project below:
Nonexclusive distribution license
When you submit a document to the institutional repository, one of the required steps is to agree to a non-exclusive distribution license. Please read the terms of the license.
1. By agreeing to the terms of this license you (the author or copyright owner) grant to Texas State University the non-exclusive right to reproduce and/or distribute your submission worldwide in electronic or any medium for non- commercial, academic purposes.
2. You agree that Texas State University may, without changing the content, add metadata for indexing purposes and convert the submission to any medium or format for the purpose of preservation.
3. You also agree that the University Libraries may keep more than one copy of this submission for purposes of security, backup, and preservation.
4. You represent that the submission is your original work and that you have the right to grant the rights contained in this license. You also represent that your submission does not, to the best of your knowledge, infringe upon the copyright, patent or trade secret of any third party.
5. If the submission contains material for which you do not hold copyright and that exceeds fair use, you represent that you have obtained the unrestricted permission of the copyright owner to grant Texas State University the rights required by this license, and that you have identified and acknowledged such third-party owned material clearly within the content of your submission.
6. You also represent and warrant that the submission contains no libelous or other unlawful matter and makes no improper invasion of the privacy of any other person.
7. If the submission is based upon work that has been sponsored or supported by an organization other than Texas State University, you represent that you have fulfilled any right of review or other obligations required by such contract or agreement.
8. I understand that once the submission is deposited in the repository, it remains there in perpetuity. However, authors retain the right to update the work or remove it from public view.
9. I agree to hold Texas State University, and their agents, harmless for any liability arising from any breach of the above warranties or any claim of intellectual property infringement arising from the exercise of these non-exclusive granted rights.
Texas State University will clearly identify your name(s) as the author(s) or owner(s) of the submission, and will not make any alteration, other than as allowed by this license, to your submission. You will retain your existing rights to your work, and may submit the work to publishers or other repositories without permission from Texas State University.