New Faculty Collection Grant Funds
The University Library is making available $15,000 for new faculty collection grants. These funds are designed to support new faculty research by enhancing the library's collections in new faculty areas of specialization. Eligible faculty will be emailed encouragement to apply several times a year.
- New tenure-track faculty are eligible for funds during their first two years of appointment.
- Up to $1,000 is available per faculty member.
- Funds can be requested for one-time purchases only. Eligible materials include but are not limited to books, back issues of journals, ebooks, DVDs, CDs, streaming media, etc.
- Requests should not include current subscriptions, software intended for classrooms or faculty offices, journal articles, multiple copies of the same item, or materials already held by the library.
- The principal purpose of the grants is to encourage research and creative activities of new faculty.
- Applications for electronic resources are subject to license review.
Funds are available on a first-come, first-serve basis, as long as there are funds left.
For further information or assistance with electronic materials requests , contact Amanda Price, Monographic Acquisitions Librarian, email@example.com or 245-2643.