Theses and Dissertations - Submission and Binding
Submission through Vireo
All Graduate School theses and dissertations and Honors College theses are submitted electronically to the University Libraries through the Vireo deposit platform. The University Libraries harvest approved theses and dissertations from the Vireo system to the University Scholarship repository.
Binding of Personal and Department Copies
As of 2021, the University Libraries will only collect and preserve digital copies of theses and dissertations.
If you would like a personal, or departmental, print copy of a theses or dissertation there are many companies that offer bindery services. The Libraries do not recommend specific binderies, but offer the following suggestions for your convenience.
- Alkek Print Shop (plastic comb binding)
- PhD Book Binding (hard cover, softcover)
- Thesis on Demand (hard cover)
- Local office supply and copy shops often offer comb binding.
- Local print shops often offer comb and softcover binding.
- Many cities have small binderies that you can find by searching for “bindery near me” or “bindery in cityname.”