Share your research with the world. We help TXST faculty, staff, and students publish original research online.
Open Journal Systems
The Texas State University Libraries provides open journal hosting services to all TXST faculty, staff, and students. Through our membership in the Texas Digital Library consortium, journals are published using Open Journals System (OJS), an open-source editorial management and publishing system. OJS provides a professional online presence and can be used to manage some or all of the stages of the journal publishing process: submissions, peer review, the editorial process, online publishing, and indexing. Articles are licensed for reuse using a Creative Commons license.
- Electronic Journal of Differential Equations
- Journal of College Academic Support Programs
- Journal of Gods and Monsters
- Journal of Open Initiatives in Academic Libraries
- Journal of Research on Women and Gender
- Louder Than Words
- Reviews: The Journal of Journal Reviews
- The Southwestern Mass Communication Journal
- Texas State Undergraduate Research Journal
- World Journal for Sand Therapy Practice
Omeka Digital Exhibits
The Texas State University Libraries provides hosting options and technical support for Omeka, a web-based exhibit builder that allows users to create media-rich digital exhibits. Omeka allows users to contextualize and interpret their digital media collections in a curatorial fashion that enhances access and collaboration.
If you are interested in creating a digital project using Omeka, please fill out the Omeka Project Proposal Form found below. A project specialist will contact you promptly.
University Archives Digital Exhibitions is currently hosted on Omeka S. You can find the exhibition space by clicking the button below.